Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Miss. Stella Alade from African Development Bank Fund Transfer Email Scam

Miss. Stella Alade from African Development Bank Fund



From: "From Miss Stella Alade" <aladestall@mit.tc>
Subject:  Attention Sir/Madam
Mail Context:

REQUEST FOR A
CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS
FREE RISK TRANSACTION
Email: aladestall@mit.tc
Dear Sir/ Madam

First, I will like to introduce myself. I am Miss. Stella Alade Pay
Master, African Development bank (ADB). I write in respect of the matter
on ground.

At about 17.45hours on Money dated 31st December 2013, the chief security
officer (CSO) of ADB approached me, stating that thirty six boxes
containing us$10.5 million dollar (Ten Million Five hundred thousand U.S.
dollars) each is at his office, deposited as unclaimed fund and have be
confiscated, and

it has been mapped out to pay foreign contractors of the bank and next of
kin's funds with re-serve oil money, This fund is in a security proof box
well padded with synthetic nylon. They have serial numbers (14 and 6)
hidden under it and note this that what we indicated in courier company
the real content of the boxes as film and photographic, this is for the
security of the fund.

We have been on this position for the past twelve years but I have nothing
to show for it, this is the reason why the engineer Mr. Rotimi Olumide
makes up his mind to use this as an opportunity to bring a better life to
our family because soon we will be retire by the authority and no other
means of survival, this is our last hope to succeed in life. The CSO have
leased with

me to look for a reliable foreigner who I think that is not going to cheat
or eat the money so that two boxes has already taken to a diplomatic
delivery firm for sending. In this gesture I deem it wise to contact you I
got your contact from your country chamber of commerce in an official
library here as a contact of which I saw three contacts, I went to my
pastor to seek advice that I got this three contact and I want to do
business with one and I want an honest person out of the three contacts,
he should decide for me, and he helped to fast over it and he indicated I
should do the business with you then! I contacted you.

I want you to know that I have made every necessary arrangement on how the
two boxes containing $10.5 million each approximately $21 million will get
to you, what I need is your permission to carry on, due to the shipping
payment has been arranged and insurance, right now the consignment is
deposited in a safe deposit company and when I hear from you I would ask
them to proceed immediately. If you are willing to do this business, reply
urgently to help me give you the lay down procedure on how you are going
to receive the boxes through Cway courier shipping company and other
secret code behead the sending.

You can get in touch with me through this Home direct E-mail:
aladestall@mit.tc for confirmation on this receipt. For sharing
modalities 30% for you while the rest is for me and engineer Rotimi
Olumide. The reasons why I made this contact to you are because we don't
want them to suspect and start investigating into our account, and the
huge amount of

money cannot be spent here, and importantly we cannot do the business with
my friends who knows me because out of greediness they might expose the
transaction to the authority these are the reason why we both seek for
foreign partner.

Thanking you for your kind assistance to help my family grow. Waiting for
your immediately response.

God Bless you
Miss. Stella Alade
Pay Master, African Development Bank


Do not be lured if you receive an e-mail/SMS/phone call like this promising reward/fund for providing your personal information or for updating your account details in the bank site. These are all scam mails designed to cheat you. Ignore such mails.

Please visit my below posts to get more information about online scams and steps to avoid-

What is phishing?


5 comments:

  1. i got same mail. and i reply on this mail. some one called me to recieved that two boxes.and that person told me that 2 boxes on delhi airport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got message but I send the details in email what shall I do now

    ReplyDelete

  3. I got mail ad that cash price will be delivered tomorrow is that true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, m sure it is fake and soon they will start demanding money on the name of various fees. But don't pay any money as it is fraud.

      Delete