Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Zina Harry from Liberia Scam Email

Zina Harry from Liberia asking help for fund transfer Scam Email


From: Zina Harry <zina.harry@hotmail.com>
Subject:HI
Email Context:

Original Mail below-

It will be my pleasure to know you,My name is Ms Zina. I came across your email and i became interested in you for friendship and i decided to contact you directly with your address because i have something to share with you if you don't mind but i am so sorry if i am embarrassing you with my mail and i will be waiting for your reply with your personal address So i can send my pictures to you and i will tell you more about me if i,m been welcome by
you.
Thanks,
Ms Zina

After reply to original mail, she replied with below details-

My Friend,
It's my pleasure to hear from you and thanks for your good understanding towards my mail to you and how are you doing today together with your health, family and work which is most important thing in our life with hope that everything is perfectly well and sound, I thank you so much for your reply to my mail and here is introduction about myself, My name is Ms Zina Harry a 24 years old girl from Liberia, the daughter of Late Dr. Harry. Moniba the standard bearer of the Liberian National Union

My father died by car crash on Wednesday night, November 24.2004 when he was traveling from Jackson, Michigan to Ohio (USA). I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasure and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile i wanted to escape to Europe but she hide away my International Passport and other valuable traveling documents.

Luckily she did not discover where i kept my late father's File which contains important documents, So i decided to escape through road to Senegal to seek asylum in the refugee camp where i am right now. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country if i am been welcome by you, My late father of blessed memory, deposited the sum of U.S. $ 4,700000.00 Four million Seven Hundred thousand USD with one of the leading bank with my name as the next of kin.

Now my problem is that during the time of the deposit, my father had an agreement with the financial institution stating that the money can only be released to me when i am 30 years of age or Alternatively or once i am married. So it is based on this that i want you to front as my partner so that the bank can transfer this money into your account then i will come over to your country and join you immediately.

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the money to your account and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment and i will like to complete my studies under you as i was in my first year in the university, when my late father died. It will be my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.

This is the reason why i have decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Upon your acceptance to help me i will like to have your full contacts as to write the bank so that they will deal with you as my nominated foreign partner standing on my behalf. Before that i will like to have your full contact as well as your if you like or you can still indicate by showing your interest so i will give you the bank contact info.

Your Resident Address:
Your Full Name:
Your Phone Number:

A Recent Picture Of You If Possible.

Once i get this useful information's, i shall forward you the full contact of the bank with love and trust believing that you will never let me dawn. Once your in contact with the bank, i shall start making preparations of joining you over there but most important to me is to speak with you through Reverend father Henry Joseph phone number because he is the person who is in charge of this camp and his phone number is +221772851246

Please when you call just tell him that you want to speak with Ms Zina Harry from Liberian in the female hostel room number 104 and he will send for me to answer your urgent call. Awaiting positive response and attached here is my pictures and please do keep this only to yourself and i will also love to see your pictures too.
Yours Sincerely,
Ms Zina

Do not be lured if you receive an e-mail/SMS/phone call like this promising reward/fund for providing your personal information or for updating your account details in the bank site. These are scam mails.
Please visit my below posts to get more information about online scams and steps to avoid-

What is phishing?

Basic ways to determine it is fake/phishing email
Simple steps to avoid falling prey to phishing scams
Important tips for Safe Online Banking or Online Shopping
What is Voice Phishing ?
What banks are doing to protect you from e-mail fraud ?
What should you do if you receive a fraudulent,scam e-mail?


 

2 comments: