Thursday, December 11, 2014

J.P. Frank Stronach Job Offer Scam Email

J.P. Frank Stronach and Family Fake Job Offer Email


From
"J.P. Frank Stronach and Family" <strw@zoominternet.net>SubjectSubmit Your CV
Email Context:

J.P. Frank Stronach and Family
777 Guildford Rd Bayswater,
perth 6010, WA Australia

Here is our Job Description to whom it may concerned;

I am J.P. Frank Stronach I live in perth with my family, My family business are Fabric, jewelries, gold and diamond of all sorts, we have been in this business for decades from the generations of my grandparents, Because I am always busy I want to get assistance of a house keeper male or female that is ready to relocate to Australia immediately for the position of

(1) Business Manager
(2) Account Manager
(3) Supervisor
(4) Delivery Driver
(5) Clark / House Keeper/ Store Keeper
(6) Customer Support / Service
(7) Nanny
(8) Sales Manager
(9) Secretary
(10) Chef
(11) Gardener / Horticulture
(12) Jeweler in my family business, resident and home
(12) House Assistance
(13) Security (guide)
(14) Maintenance Engineer
(15) Electrical Engineer
Etc.

I need an assistance to take care of the business within Australia locations and my house; you will be given a monthly salary of 5,200 AUD dollars and weekly allowance of 200 AUD depending on your field of qualification and specialization with free accommodation and food, Official car with maintenance. No government tax deduction out of your salary.

Please reach me or contact me back if you are interested to work with my family business and home. My immigration attorney here will provide all the necessary documents to the embassy to enable you come to Australia.

APPLICATION: Interested applicants should submit their CV via email:

Employment Status: Full time
Type of Remuneration: Salary plus incentives

Regards
J.P. Frank Stronach and Family
777 Guildford Rd Bayswater,

perth 6010, WA Australia



Please visit my below posts to get more information about online scams and steps to avoid-

How to identify/recognize fake job offer?
What is phishing?


No comments:

Post a Comment