Friday, November 28, 2014

Dr Hillary Mccarthy Business Proposal Scam Email

Dr Hillary Mccarthy Urgent Business Proposal


From: DR HILLARY MCCARTHY <andreja.jakun@telemach.net>
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL :
Email Context:

Dear Friend,

I got your contact from a business directory and I decided to contact you for a business proposal with my company.

My company is into manufacturing of pharmaceutical materials. There are some pharmaceutical raw materials which i usually purchase on behalf of my company from India for the past 3yrs.

Presently I have being promoted to the post of General Manager (Admin.) hence my company can no longer send me to India, to buy the materials because of my new position as GM(Admin).The director of my company has asked me for the contact of the supplier in India, which i am yet to
give to him. I need a reliable businessman whom I will present to the company as the supplier in India to enable the management contact him to confirm availability of materials and issue him an Official Purchase Order to source the materials for my company in India.

The business is risk free and the profit margin is very high, we will share the profit between us in any successful transaction.

If you have the capacity and interest to handle the business, kindly
contact me on this email address ( dr.mccarthy01@outlook.com ) for more
details.

Thanks & Regards,

Dr. Hillary McCarthy
=========

Do not be lured if you receive an e-mail/SMS/phone call like this promising reward/fund for providing your personal information or for updating your account details in the bank site. These are scam mails.Please visit my below posts to get more information about online scams and steps to avoid-

What is phishing?

Basic ways to determine it is fake/phishing email
Simple steps to avoid falling prey to phishing scams
Important tips for Safe Online Banking or Online Shopping
What is Voice Phishing ?
What banks are doing to protect you from e-mail fraud ?
What should you do if you receive a fraudulent,scam e-mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment